Monday, July 18, 2011

Cleaning leads to procrastination which leads to crafting

I'm supposed to be cleaning out a closet for Baby Sangria to make room for all of her clothes (she's got more clothes than I do at this point).  Her closet is currently my craft/cleaning/don't know where to put stuff closet.  So I've been slowly cleaning it out to make room for her.  I'm not one for cleaing, it's just not my thing.  Don't get me wrong, I love cleanliness but it's clutter that is my downfall.  I have lots of stuff treasures that I think, "oh, one day I can use this."  So I don't really get rid of things.  This also makes me a future prospect for the show "Hoarders".  In 20 years when you see me on that show you can say you knew me back when I was a Hoarder to Be.

Anyway, in my "cleaning" I came across some beads that I have had for quite a while.  It's been on my to-do list to make this necklace, bracelet, earring set for quite a while.  And this past weekend was the perfect weekend to do it.  Why clean when you can craft right?  I love this set because it's grey, silver, and white which pretty much goes with anything.  It can be worn day or night which is a plus in my book.




Stay tuned for more "cleaning" posts in the next few weeks!

Cheers!
Cinnamon Sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment