Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ruffle Embelished Cuff Bracelet

As I mentioned in an earlier post I'm busy "cleaning" out some of my closets and actually using items before going out to buy more.  I came across a bag of ribbons that I've had for over a year.  Some were purchased and others I've collected from various other objects.  I save all the ribbons that are on gift boxes, as I never know when they could come in handy.



I decided to make an easy Ruffle Embelished Cuff Bracelet.  I didn't use every item shown above but they were all great for inspiration.  The only item I had to purchase was the button which I got on sale from Joann's.




Baby Cinnamon Sangria making a cameo - you can't really see her as her baby bump is shy.


Not bad for taking scraps and turning them into glamour. 

Cheers!
Cinnamon Sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment