Monday, October 4, 2010

I made this nursing cover early in the summer for a friend who had her princess in August. They live in San Diego and unfortunately I don't travel to San Diego that often so I haven't met her yet. :( 
I hope they are enjoying it!  Note to self, go to San Diego more often!!




This really is a cute nursing cover, despite the pictures.  I guess next time I'm going to have to model it myself as it looks much better on a human than a branch. 

I think we all go through moments in life where it seems like everyone we know is getting married and you go to what seems like a wedding each weekend.  I'm now at the point where everyone I know is having babies.  Which makes me extremely happy!  Everyone who knows me knows I love babies!  Babies are good people.  At last count I think I personally have 11 pregnant friends. 
So I'm extremly busy with making baby gifts lately.  Stay tuned for more items.  I'm going to wait until after each shower and/or baby arrival to share as I don't want to ruin any surprises. 
Oh and if you are pregnant and a friend of mine one of your gifts will be a nursing cover.  I just can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment