Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Where does the time go?

I have been hard at work, just haven't had much blogging time.  I've been putting the final touches on some products and dreaming of more to come.  I met with my photographer friend and she took some gorgeous pictures (see below for a sneak peek - more to come within the next few days!).  Oh and I ran a marathon.  Yep 26.2 miles.  Exhausting and exhilarating at the same time (a little bragging if you don't mind).  So with all the things that come with starting a new business, training for a marathon, having family in town to watch said marathon (because they had to see it to believe it), I'm in need of a break!!!  But life goes on and the world doesn't wait so I will return to my regular hectic schedule. 

So exciting to see my name in print and on products!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment