Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy Fall!

Hello Blog Friends!  And happy fall.  I cannot believe summer is over.

I was very lucky to travel a lot during this summer which is why I haven't posted in almost 3 months.  Yikes!  Mr Sangria and I traveld in June to Oxford, England, London & Paris (see previous posts).  Then in July we headed to the Eastern Shore of Maryland for a family wedding and afterwards I flew south to Virginia & Tennessee to visit family and friends and to resouthernize myself.  It had been over 2 years since I had been home and I had a blast.  I made a promise to myself that that trip would occur yearly.  And in August we spent a week in Maine eating way to much lobster!

In the little time that we had between trips I caught a cold, (I'm the only person I know who gets colds in the summer instead of the winter), painted our bedroom - I wish I had a before/after picture but sadly I don't.  One of my upcoming projects is a new headboard so perhaps you'll get an "after" shot once that's completed.  And I trained for my next full marathon that is happening in 3 short weeks.

With all the traveling a did manage to squeeze in a little craftiness here and there.  More nursing covers, napkins, and a baby tuxedo bib which is insanely cute, and other odds and ends that are slipping my mind right now. 

But summer over and fall is here.  Fall is my favorite season.  I think it's the Back to School feeling about getting structured again.  We do have a few fall trips planned as well.  Life is good, I'm not complaining.

Cheers!
Cinnamon Sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment