Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Exciting Announcements

There are still some things to iron out (no pun intended) but I'm officially launching Cinnamon Sangria as a business! I'm thrilled beyond words! All of the exhausting legalities are being worked out. Uggh, why does the government have to drown us in paperwork?

I have a friend who is helping build my website and logo (ok she's really doing ALL of it). I can't wait to see the final results! It's all I think about.

Of course there will be purses and a few other fun things! I've got to get a photographer to take better pictures as you know I'm not the best at picture taking and I want to present my items in the best possible way. I'm positive I'll be blogging more often because I'll have better pictures.

In the meantime until I have my online "Open House" I've been making items to stock my shelves and did I mention the paperwork? I can't remember the last time I was so busy but I'm not complaining.

Stay tuned for more exciting information. I'll be sharing more and more as things work themselves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment