Sunday, September 20, 2009

Purses!

I made these first three purses over a year ago as hostess gifts for my bridal showever. I think they are so cute and fun. So cute and fun that I made the bottom two for myself!

The top three are all made with Amy Butler fabric. I think she has some of the best fabrics on the market. Finding these pictures made me remember that I had stashed away some extra fabric so my current project is being made of this exact fabric. The bottom two are made from fabric that I found in NYC last Thanksgiving. Everytime I carry them I always think of that trip.

Although you can't tell from the picture each purse has 4 metal feet for it to stand on so the bottoms don't get dirty and also each has a snap closure and inside pocket to keep all of my little treasures safe.








No comments:

Post a Comment